CYP CLUB Articles & Current News
Happy New Year from the CYP CLUB President
I hope you are as excited about 2010 approaching as I am. We've just gone through another decade - The Aughts. It certainly has had its ups and downs, but we made it and hopefully we are all stronger, wiser, healthy, and happy.
In 2010 the CYP CLUB will be entering its FIFTH YEAR of existence. That means we're going to have to host a five-year anniversary bash in July/August for all of our 9,500+ members. That's right... in less than five years the CYP CLUB has grown in Central Ohio to become one of the largest networking and social organizations for young professionals in the entire United States. This is something we can all be proud of because we all made it happen. And as we near 10,000 members - something I am sure we will see very soon - we have some exciting new ideas and activities in the works.
Here's a taste of what you will see throughout 2010:
· Quarterly Member Mixers (larger social events)
· Ongoing social, networking, and cultural activities on a weekly basis
· Over a dozen athletic leagues and sports tournaments
· Enhanced Philanthropy Program for volunteer activities and community event participation
· New partnerships, sponsor opportunities, and collaborations
· More travel excursions and trips
· CYP CLUB REWARDS card program
· and much more!
We're going to focus even further on the four main areas of the CYP CLUB... EVENTS, ATHLETICS, IMPACT, and MEMBERSHIP. And did I mention we're going to host a five-year anniversary bash in July/August? So stay tuned and stay involved with the CYP CLUB in 2010. Things are going to get even more exciting!
Happy New Year,
CYP CLUB President & Founder