CYP CLUB Leadership Team Interest Meeting
March 5th at 6:00pm-7:30pm
No cost other than your time and talents!
Marble Cliff Commons Clubhouse
2828 Marblevista Blvd.
Columbus, OH 43204
We would love to see you become more active with the CYP CLUB and invite you to do so through our volunteer Leadership Team. We will be hosting an Interest Meeting on Monday, March 5th so we can go over upcoming Leadership Team opportunities, including Event Ambassador and Non-Profit Liaison position for 2012-13.
The CYP CLUB is a membership organization of more than 14,000 local young professionals, executives, entrepreneurs, creatives, and more who are looking to connect with the best that Columbus has to offer and give back to the community! You can have a hand in fostering those connections for our members and the community at-large as a CYP CLUB Event Ambassador.
As an Event Ambassador, you get to choose which events/activities you would like to assist us with, including social, professional, cultural, educational, philanthropic, volunteering, or athletics. We are also looking to fill two *new* officer positions: Arts, Culture, and Education Coordinator and Volunteerism Coordinator.
The meeting will be hosted inside the Clubhouse at Marble Cliff Commons (2828 Marblevista Blvd., Columbus, OH 43204) and will be held from 6-7:30pm. We will have light snacks and beverages available, as well as free parking.
Below is a list of expectations for every Leadership team member of the CYP CLUB:
• Always come with a positive attitude.
• Attend and help out at various CYP CLUB events that suit your interest. (You will be asked to assist with check-in, and/or meet and greet our guests to make them feel welcome and enjoy their CYP CLUB experience).
• Recruit new members and hopefully some Event Ambassadors to help at events as well.
• Use your social media pages to help promote events. Invite your friends to "like" us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
• Report any concerns you hear from our members/guests to the Director of that committee.
• Be an ambassador for the CYP CLUB at our events and other events around town.
• Attend planning team meetings. There will be 3 "business" meetings (typically in October, February, and June). There will be 3 "fun" meetings (including a Leadership Team Building Retreat and a Leadership Team Holiday Party).
• Be knowledgeable of the CYP CLUB's mission as well as opportunities and upcoming events for members.
• Have fun.
Feel free to take a moment to review our Annual Report for 2011, our upcoming Events and Athletics, and meet our Leadership Team members.
If you have specific questions, or cannot attend and are still interested, please email email@example.com