The Five Pillars of Personal Development I
June 7th at 5:30pm-8:00pm
Online - $5.00
Door - $10.00
You're invited to join the Columbus Young Professionals Club and Members First Credit Union at a networking reception and panel on Thursday, June 7th focused on personal development. This is the first of two panel events; Panel I will focus on personal development of self, Panel II will be geared toward personal development with respect to others. We're looking forward to a professional and fun evening featuring experts on:
• Healthy Mind: Dan Stover, Leadership Consultant at Integrated Leadership Systems
• Body Image: Kris Cannon, Ms. Ohio Plus America 2012
• Spirituality: Father Josh Wagner, Speaker, Preacher, and Counselor
• Financial Freedom: Mike McMeans, FC Financial Services
• Work/Life Balance: Eric Pennington, Ep!c Living
Cost is $5 online (or $10 at the door), which includes the program, networking opportunities, bottled water, beer, Pepsi Next and delicious appetizers catered by Average Joe's Hilliard. It will be a casual atmosphere. Business or business casual attire.
5:30-6:15pm: Check-in and meet other members
6:15-7:30pm: Panel Presentation (plus Q&A)
7:30-8:00pm: Open Networking
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this event. The Five Pillars of Personal Development II will be hosted on Thursday, August 9.
Event Guest List
You must be logged in to view the guest list for this event.