Community Engagement Lunch with Matt Habash, President/CEO at the Mid-Ohio Foodbank
March 30th at 11:30am-1:00pm
This event series is FREE to attend for members and guests; just bring your own lunch.
The CYP CLUB is partnering with four local charities to present a quarterly bring-your-own-lunch event series where you can hear from the CEOs of various non-profit organizations and increase your community impact through education and involvement. All are welcome and encouraged to attend!
The first event of the series will feature Matt Habash, President/CEO at the Mid-Ohio Foodbank.
• 11:30am-noon: Arrival, open networking, and welcome
• Noon-12:15pm: Member Introductions
• 12:15-12:20pm: Introduction of the featured charity by CYP CLUB Philanthropy Director, Lina Attaie
• 12:20-12:40pm: Non-profit CEO presentation
• 12:40-12:50pm: Announcement of upcoming volunteer opportunities from non-profit partner
(Noon-1:00pm: Eat lunch, Non-profit CEO presentation)
All events in this series are FREE to attend; just bring your own lunch. Free parking is available at the Mid-Ohio Foodbank parking lot.
Event Guest List
You must be logged in to view the guest list for this event.