Community Engagement Lunch with Miguel Perez, COO at the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption
June 29th at 11:30am-1:00pm
This event series is FREE to attend for members and guests; lunch will be catered by The Hills Market.
The CYP CLUB is partnering with four local charities to present a quarterly lunch event series where you can hear from the CEOs of various non-profit organizations and increase your community impact through education and involvement. All are welcome and encouraged to attend!
The second event of the series will feature Miguel Perez, COO at the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption.
**For this event, lunch will be provided by The Hills Market at no cost to attendees!
• 11:30am-noon: Arrival, open networking, and welcome
• Noon-12:15pm: Member Introductions
• 12:15-12:20pm: Introduction of the featured charity by CYP CLUB Philanthropy Director, Lina Attaie
• 12:20-12:40pm: Non-profit COO presentation
• 12:40-12:50pm: Announcement of upcoming volunteer opportunities from non-profit partner
(Noon-1:00pm: Eat lunch, Non-profit presentation)
All events in this series are FREE to attend. Free parking is available at the DTFA parking lot.
Event Guest List
You must be logged in to view the guest list for this event.