Cinco de Mayo ¡Extravagancia!
May 5th at 4:00pm-7:00pm
Online - $10.00
Door - $20.00
Join the CYP CLUB for Cinco de Mayo ¡Extravagancia! - a new social event with a charitable twist on May 5, 2012 at Park Street Cantina! There will be various activities, contests, giveaways, and drink specials for you to enjoy - including all-you-can-eat tacos and fajitas and more - as we raise money to benefit Boys and Girls Clubs of Columbus. For only $10 per person, you'll get to enjoy the following:
• All-you-can-eat Tacos and Fajitas during the entire event.
• Jose Cuervo Tequila Tasting booth (free samples).
• Great drink specials on beer, margaritas, and more.
• Taco-Eating contest at 5pm - scarf down the most tacos in 2 minutes and win a $100 Cantina gift certificate.
• Best Sombrero contest - 1st place will win a $50 Cantina gift certificate.
• Bar games including beer pong, flip cup, pin the tail on the donkey, and piñata smash.
• Special appearance by the Dance Team of the Ohio Machine (brand-new Lacrosse team), plus giveaways.
• Giveaways from our partners at Columbus Alive!
• Mingling with other members of the Columbus Young Professionals Club.
And best of all, a portion of event proceeds will benefit the Boys and Girls Clubs of Columbus!
RSVP below - and pay online for a discounted price of $10 - or pay $20 at the door. All are welcome to attend, but please register online. If you have any questions about this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Park Street Cantina: Park Street Cantina is an exciting but laid back atmosphere in downtown Columbus. Guests can hang out in jeans, shorts or come straight from work in a suit. The Cantina is a great happy hour destination for inexpensive food, 30 different pitcher options (beer/margaritas/rum/vodka), a large outdoor patio, 20 TV screens, and a fully-stocked tequila bar featuring over 89 brands of tequilas!
Event Guest List
You must be logged in to view the guest list for this event.