Volunteer Info Fair 2012
May 22nd at 6:00pm-8:00pm
FREE to attend for members and guests.
Franklin University (Ross Auditorium)
Ross Auditorium in Alumni Hall
301 E. Rich Street
Columbus, OH 43215
Do you want to give back to the community? Are you looking for a local volunteer opportunity? Or have you ever wondered how to get involved on a non-profit board? Find it all at the CYP CLUB's Spring Volunteer Info Fair on Tuesday, May 22nd at Franklin University.
It's a casual networking event that offers attendees a unique opportunity to connect with local non-profit organizations that need your help and are looking for volunteers. The event is geared toward community-minded young professionals throughout central Ohio, however ALL Columbus-area residents are welcome to attend.
WHO WILL BE THERE:
• A Date 2 Remember
• Alzheimer's Association / Blondes vs. Brunettes
• American Red Cross
• Arthritis Foundation
• Central Ohio Diabetes Association / YPGluco
• Columbus Arts Festival
• Columbus Gives Back
• Columbus Metropolitan Library
• Creekside Blues & Jazz Festival
• Flying Horse Farms
• Friends of the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium
• Grange Insurance Audubon Center
• Green Columbus
• Habitat for Humanity
• Independents' Day
• Lifecare Alliance / Meals on Wheels
• Mid-Ohio Food Bank
• Nationwide Children's Hospital
• Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Ohio / Red Shoe Society
• St. Vincent Family Centers
• Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure / Komen Young Professionals
• United Way of Central Ohio / GenNext
Cost: This event is FREE to attend, with plenty of social networking opportunities, complimentary appetizers/desserts (while they last) from L.A. Catering, Taste of the Best Catering, The Cake Chick, water/soda/pop, and giveaways from our Prize Wheel. Don't miss it!
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Guest List
You must be logged in to view the guest list for this event.