Business Membership Program
Since being founded in 2005, the Columbus Young Professionals Club (CYP Club) has provided countless connections and unique event experiences for tens of thousands of young professionals across the region. Our community impact has helped hundreds of local causes and has resulted in more than $350,000 in charitable donations to local non-profit organizations and initiatives. We are recognized nationally as the #1 largest membership organization of young professionals in the United States, and we continue to grow each year!
To support our free and accessible membership model, we are supported by a great number of local organizations through our Business Membership Program. With three tiers of membership (Non-Profit Partner, Business Partner, and Corporate Partner), Business Members help propel our community programming forward and enhance workforce development efforts, allowing us to offer popular member/ YP employee benefits, publish a free annual guide to Columbus for young professionals, and much more.
THERE ARE MANY REASONS TO CONSIDER A BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP
Partnering organizations receive access to a comprehensive list of benefits with a Business Membership for 12 months, including:
- Ongoing support for the growth of nation's largest membership organization for young professionals - based right here in Columbus!
- Support for our FREE and ACCESSIBLE membership model for 21,000+ area young professionals.
- Support for our FREE annual magazine - CitYPulse: The Young Professional's Guide to Columbus - targeting new residents and new hires, current and prospective graduate college students, and HR departments across the region.
- Support for our active programming focused on YP engagement and workforce development, including:
- Hundreds of social networking events throughout the year.
- Co-recreational athletic leagues (30 different sports leagues throughout the year).
- Dozens of service initiatives and ongoing fundraisers for Columbus charities.
- Support for our special event programming focused on philanthropy and leadership, including:
- A Date 2 Remember (which has raised more than $300,000 for local charities)
- Columbus YP Week, including the Ohio Young Leaders Summit
- The Executive Dinner
- Celebrity "Pig Out" for Charity
- Annual list of Young Professionals to Know in Columbus
- Wonderful Workplaces for Young Professionals Awards
- Young-at-Heart Awards (honoring community leaders who have guided and mentored us along the way)
- Networker of the Month, in partnership with Franklin University
- Volunteer of the Year Award, in partnership with Future Possibilities
POSITIVE BRANDING & ADDED EXPOSURE
- Online directory listing for your company for 12 months at www.cypclub.com (50,000 hits per month).
- Print directory listing in CitYPulse: The Young Professionals Guide to Columbus (city magazine published annually).
- Ability to submit your new hires and promoted employee news to our Members on the Move (monthly feature).
- Ability to submit your company news and press releases to us for inclusion in our News section.
- Unlimited Job Postings on our Career section.
- Unlimited Volunteer Listings on our Giving Back section.
- Unlimited Event listings on our Community Event Calendar (including Happy Hours for bars and restaurants).
- Free admission to twelve (12) Leadership Lesson networking events hosted by the CYP Club.
- Free admission to four (4) Speed Networking events hosted by the CYP Club.
- Free admission to the Year-End Celebration, featuring the Young-at-Heart Awards, hosted by the CYP Club.
- Free admission to our Business Member Luncheons - a quarterly series for businesses and community leaders on best practices for engaging millennials in the workplace and in the community.
- Invitation to A Date 2 Remember - our annual fundraiser that has raised more than $300,000 for local charities.
- Invitation to Columbus YP Week - a week of events and activities promoting young professionals across central Ohio.
YOUNG PROFESSIONAL ENGAGEMENT
- Upgrade 10 of your young professional employees (21-45 year olds) to our Premium Membership level with the following benefits for each one of them throughout the year:
- Exclusive Premium Member-only meet-and-greet event invitations.
- Free admission (or exclusive pricing discounts) at dozens of CYP Club events.
- Free admission to our Year-End Celebration.
- VIP invitation to The Executive Dinner.
- CYP Club Rewards Card.
- Complimentary subscription to Columbus CEO Magazine.
JOIN TODAY AS A BUSINESS MEMBER
- Please sign up online today, or contact Derek: 614-579-9398 for more information.