Do you love sports? The CYP Club is hiring an Athletics Coordinator!
We are seeking an Athletic League Coordinator to help manage our co-recreational sports leagues for young professionals.
We organize leagues for young professionals to participate in flag football, kickball, softball, soccer, dodgeball, volleyball, basketball, bowling, ausball, golf, tennis, and more. Leagues vary by day of week, typically on weeknights (Monday - Thursday) starting at 6:00pm and finishing around 10:30pm.
This is a paid, part-time position.
• Bringing league equipment & setting up fields prior to the first game each night.
• Field/court tear-down after the conclusion of the last game each night.
• Collecting and storing equipment until the next week's game and returning it to the Athletics Director at the end of the season.
• Collecting and distributing league t-shirts.
• Verifying rosters and noting subs for games (collecting sub waivers too).
• Ensuring pre-game sign-in sheet containing players name + number are completed before each game (for flag football).
• Turning on field lights and turning off field lights immediately after the last game of the night.
• Collecting / Inputting game results into the sports database.
• Working with the league coordinators to assemble league schedules and rosters.
• Working with the league coordinators and Athletics Director to notify players of their schedule, team, information, inclement weather, etc.
• Taking group and action photos of each team for website.
• Acting as on-site representative for all leagues.
• Welcoming all participants with a winning attitude, the ability to problem-solve on the spot, promoting a fun and positive atmosphere at all times.
This is a paid, part-time position offered 10-20 hours per week during the year. To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Anish at email@example.com by Friday, April 14th, 2017.