Stay-at-Home Series: Impacting the Community

Business Trends for our New Normal

Friday June 5, 2020 VIRTUAL EVENT

Recent Activity

Wed May 27th 5:27 pm Sean N. Registered as a New Member
May 20th 12:31 pm Brian K. Registered as a Premium Member
Jenni A. May 24th 5:07 pm
My partner and I are moving to Columbus in June and we are excited to meet new people and find event more... Columbus YP Week Kickoff Party
kae d. May 21st 10:52 am
So excited to learn what you all are up to :) Stay-at-Home Series: Entrepreneurs & Innovators
Brooke P. May 20th 9:47 am
Hoping to meet some people. This will be my first event Columbus YP Week Kickoff Party
Kimberly M. May 4th 5:47 pm

Networker of the Month: Amanda Clark

Written by CityPulse Columbus

Amanda Clark
Account Manager at INSYTE Consulting Group
CYP Club member since 2015
Member profile »

Amanda Clark currently lives in Downtown Columbus and says that she's never bored in our bustling city. "My husband, Greg, and I live downtown in the Atrium Lofts with our two cats and love our busy life downtown. There are so many great neighbors, organizations, shopping and dining right within walking distance – so we are never bored! We both spend our weekends trying new restaurants and exploring our city."

Tell us about what you do:
My role at INSYTE is two-fold. I am out and about at networking events meeting new people and keeping my radar out for potential clients. Once a client enters into contract with us, I am then fortunate enough to manage their project for them. This means I get to work with our new client and my development team hand-in-hand to get their website up and running.

If money weren't part of the equation, what would be your dream job?
I would be a food critic – one that has to travel. Basically I want to go fun places and eat good food. Is that a real job?

What is a career goal of yours?
INSYTE is a family business, so one day I would like to see my brother and myself in a good position to let our dad retire and take the reins!

Best Contact Method: Email

Preferred Social Media: LinkedIn

I can help fellow young professionals by:
Helping them get involved with different civic organizations. I like connecting people with others that can help them fulfill their personal goals, it is very rewarding for me.

When I'm not working...
I am usually running. Or eating. Got to have balance! When I’m not doing either of those, I love to explore Columbus with friends – there are so many great new places popping up around town it’s hard to keep up with them all! I love spending time with my family up in Cleveland as well and hanging out with my niece and nephews.

If I won the lottery, I would...
Travel around the world and learn about different cultures and their history. This would, of course, involve heavy research of their culinary arts as well!

Favorite place in Columbus:
Milestone 229’s patio. The space is epic and has a killer view of the river and skyline. If you haven’t been yet – go!

Favorite CYP Club activity:
Coffee Talk Networking events.

Another CYP Club Member You Should Know:
Jesse Jones – I just met her but she’s got such a bubbly personality!

On the first Tuesday morning of every month, we host a networking event called Coffee Talk where everyone gets the chance to network with a room full of young business professionals. All attendees also have the chance to drop their business card at check-in to be entered to win a featured interview as Networker of the Month. Join us for the next Coffee Talk event and you could be featured here - seen by 40,000 website visitors each month!

Comments

Jesse J.Leadership Team - Feb 24th 11:32 am

Aw, thank you so much Amanda! I am honored to be your "CYP Member You Should Know."